Vision & Mission
A firm commitment to quality is at the heart of all the services provided at our center. Since its inception our center has continued to uphold the right approach to eye care. The hospital was started by Dr. V.K. Mahajan and his wife Dr. Swami Mahajan about three decades ago with a motive to provide a world class health services in Ophthalmology and Maternity in Jalandhar.
"To be recognized as ophthalmic institution dedicated to provide quality patient care with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, patient safety and an unparalleled passion and commitment to assure the best eye care for those we serve."
"To provide full range of basic as well as super specialized, most advanced & world class quality personalized eye care services under one roof to domestic and international patients at affordable price."
The hospital follows a structured quality assurance and continuous monitoring program, developed by Quality Assurance Committee of the hospital, on the basis of NABH Standards.
“We believe in integrated multidisciplinary approach”
· To provide high quality eye care services to the needs of catchment population
· To facilitate patient satisfaction by service and ensuring the dignity and rights of patients
· To provide a safe and conducive work environment for staff
· To ensure accountable, consultative and transparent management process
· To provide basic and continuing education for staff